Wednesday 21 March 2012

Think Spring :)

Well, when it's not one thing, it's another. Seems we have a bit of strep throat running around our little house. Brion and I have both been feeling under the weather. I really didn't want Brion to get sick too, but misery sure does love company. Lets just say it's nice to have someone to lounge around with without feeling like a burden to him :)

The only super down side to this sickness is that it is BEAUTIFUL outside and all I want to do it sleep and missing classes is a super big bummer too. But we are getting lost of rest and that's a good thing since in 6 short weeks our baby boy is due! I cannot believe how fast this is going by! I'm sure I'll be saying the same thing when he walks across the stage at graduation, but lets not get ahead of ourselves.

I have had lots of people ask me if I'm getting nervous or excited and frankly, it still doesn't seem real. I feel this little boy kick me and move around at all hours of the day, but for some reason it still doesn't seem like in a little over a month that Bri and I will be parents. We will have a little bundle to take care of and love and cuddle. I don't know what to expect. I don't really know how to prepare myself to be a good mom. I just know that God is going to be playing a big part in this whole parenting thing!

I cannot wait to meet him. We wonder what he will look like and if the poor boy is doomed to have acid reflux as well. I keep wondering what else we need to be "prepared" for his arrival and want to have everything ready and planned. But babies don't do well with plans, so I'm trying to just sit back and go with the flow. So I am excited, nervous, and a million other emotions all put into one, but I do know that my God is in control and that's the only thing that I really need to focus on.

                              Happy spring to everyone! And happy 34 weeks Baby Kendo!

2 comments:

  1. You are absolutely stunning girl! Love you and lots of prayers headed your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are such a beautiful woman!! That baby bump is definitely out there now!!! He's growing! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete